HeaIthy Coffee Is The Best

Organo Gold is what I consider the Best Home Business Opportunity in 2010. Organo Gold predicts sales in excess of 1.5 Billion Dollars and they pay out 50% in commissions to their representatives… that means 750 Million Dollars in revenue will be paid out to reps. How much of that figure would you like?

“Coffee” Is Big Business? Yes, coffee! You may be thinking to yourself, “I never expected a business where I could make money to be related to coffee” or “I figured I’d have to cut my arm off to get my own store.” Or, maybe you’re thinking like I was when I first heard about this. You may be thinking. “I’m not sure I get it. How much money can there really be in coffee?”Let me answer that last question first. How much money is in it?

A LOT! In fact, that famous national chain store you see all over the place that start with the word star and ends with the work bucks… those stores average $755,000 each in sales every year! and unlike most of the other chains, “Starbucks” own ALL of their own stores, you couldn’t get one for any price right now. But, you could start up one of the lesser coffee chains but those would set you back a minimum of $200,000. Are you starting to see the big picture? Coffee is Big Business and there are billions and billions of dollars in coffee consumed every year. I thought I’d tell you that right up front, but you need to read on because the story gets even better.

THIS MAY SURPRISE YOU: According to Wikipedia, “Coffee is the second-most-traded physical commodity in the world!” Considering the other commodities are oil, gold, silver, wheat, and corn; you get an idea of exactly the kind of popularity and demand coffee commands.

Virtually everyone drinks coffee. And even for the tiny, tiny minority who may not drink coffee, they’d have to be from the moon to not at least know several other people who drink coffee… and guess what? …they probably drink mutiple cups of coffee every day.


Ok, so know you know how much demand there is for coffee and you’re probably thinking, “Any business with that kind of potential is Going to Cost a Fortune to start”

Not with Organo Gold, unlike the traditional Coffee Stores, you will not have to cut an arm off or put up $200,000 to buy your own franchise.

Carleton Batiste
832-647-4544
http://www.growmyincome.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment